05 July 2010

the 4th in texas


sorry so mia the past few weeks. after spending a few in utah for some family time and baby showers, i returned to texas with cort's parents for a fabulous 4th of july weekend. i'd been thinking that living in texas this july would feel very american, and i was right. highlights included lots of american activities like shopping, pancakes, movies, barbeque, a baseball game, warbirds, pool time, ice cream and fireworks. it left me feeling very patriotic....

....and exhausted. i can tell my body is slowing down on me these days. i've been blessed with lots of energy most of my pregnancy, but as i near the end, everything is taking a bit more effort than i'm used to. my sweet husband sensed this and booked me a massage while he finishes off the weekend golfing with his parents. i love massages. like really love massages. can't think of a better way to end the holiday...

hope you have had a wonderful 4th and 3 day weekend....

xo.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to visit you in August!!