22 October 2008

Seriously...Bugles?

First off, I didn't know Bugles still existed. I remember them from middle school and people liked to stick them on their fingers and eat them off from thumb to pinky.

I'm sitting in class right now and the girl behind me is eating Bugles with such ferocity that I can not help but hear every time she bites down and swallows. I can't concentrate on a thing.

This is the last thing I heard from my professor: "The more responsibility children have growing up, the more pro-social they are as....crunch, crunch, gulp, crunch, gulp, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch......" Wait, what?

Wow, food and drinks weren't allowed in high school - let's bring that back.

That's it from me for now....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I know Bugles!!! I had some not too long ago and could not believe they were still around either....
Hope all is well with you!
Miss

anna said...

I know the feeling, I once got a C- on a paper and I soley blame it on a Korean man who ate peanuts and almonds throughout the entire lecture. It's his fault.

Kristin said...

hilarious...you make me laugh...miss you lots...you should bring corn nuts to get back at her...those i think might be the loudest food